Microneedle, Microdermabrasion and Collagen PIN
At Qutis Clinic Witney we have been advising patients to treat all types of skin conditions using Microneedling, we have achieved fantastic results.
Our team are always learning more about advances in medical aesthetics and have recently moved to using Collagen PIN to achieve even better results than traditional Microneedling.
Benefits of Collagen PIN
There are no known negative side-effects
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck and body
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during procedure
- Low bleeding, infection, discoloration or other complications on the treated area
- Enhances Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments
- Can be used to boost the effects after a Medical Collagen Induction Therapy
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing can not reach
- Only 24-48 hours healing period completed next day and patient can go into public
- Only 3-5 days protection from ultraviolet light.
Microdermabraison and Microneedling – Now Collagen PIN
This incredible new facial and body treatment is perceived very much like acupuncture, as it stimulates blood flow as well as having an amazing ability to naturally stimulate the body’s own collagen. Clients at Qutis who have undergone this new treatment have been astonished at their complexions’ reduction in crêpey wrinkles and the healthy new plumpness of their skin, and the reduction in patchy pigmentation. During the treatment, potent serums are massaged into the skin and penetrate down into the dermis where they brighten and feed the skin. So much so, that some clients have reported that they receive compliments from their girlfriends on “how great” their skin is looking.
How does (Microneedle) Collagen PIN work?
Collagen P.I.N. is a method of introducing a controlled wound into the skin triggering a release of growth factors, new collagen & elastin. This process causes much less damage to the epidermis than dermal rolling or lasers and other ablative treatments, which helps to protect the new skin cell growth providing for quicker healing and a much higher success rate for results.
Fast Recuperative Power
Collagen PIN is versatile treatment alternative – applied to a wide range of skin conditions including depressed acne scarring, surgical scars, sun-damaged skin, uneven skin texture, uneven skin coloration (pigmentation), wrinkles and “smile” lines, stretch marks, and cellulite.
Please visit our page on Collagen PIN to learn more about this new breakthrough.