Non Surgical Facelift
We are often asked about a non-surgical facelift, as many patients say “How can I look my best without succumbing to the surgeon’s knife?”
A combination of several treatments often has a dramatic effect and clients report friends saying they look five or ten years younger. A combination of our treatments can be much less than a surgical facelift and with only a fraction of the recovery time.
We refer to this premium combination of key treatments as a non-surgical or MBNS face-lift. Typically we would include the following subject to a clients suitability;
- A course of photo-rejuvenation.
- A fire and ice light facial peel and our advanced skin-health care ranges.
- Botulinum Toxin cosmetic therapy for the brow and crows feet lines, jaw-line and mouth corner lift.
- Wrinkle filler injections for the deeper nose to mouth lines.
- Lip enhancement procedure (returning lips back to their original natural fullness is a real youth enhancement tip).
- Restorative three dimensional volume lifting to the cheeks and jowls.
- Regular collagen stimulating injections such as Radiesse. Give your face “The Liquid Lift”.
- Give your skin a big drink, improves elasticity and skin-tone. Provides long-term moisturisation from within!
Prices vary by individuals but are only a fraction of a surgical procedure and with no expensive time off work or restrictions on social activities.
We have appointments available over 6 days in our two Oxfordshire clinics. A full consultation with a nurse specialist will give you all the information and advice for you to make a decision about treatment options.
We also have payment plans available for most treatments.
“Overall it makes me feel much happier, more confident and excited. I didn’t think that I could afford it but I can. My payment plan is interest free and the monthly payments are not something that I notice as I am not spending as much on other beauty products and cosmetics that I used to buy on the High Street.”
Call us today to book a no obligation consultation.
Qutis Clinic Witney – 01993 704050