Qutis Privacy Notice
We are QUTIS LIMITED (the Company) number 07299328. We are a privately-owned, small group of medical aesthetic skin clinics.
Our contact details are:
27 Corn St, Witney, OX28 6DB
57 North St. Thame, OX9 3BH
Ramsay House, Marchmont Farm,
Piccotts End, HP2 6JH
When you browse the web, you leave a digital footprint. It’s information about your device and the way you use it online.
We just want to let you know that we’ll collect this information about you. Most websites do this. We use this information to deliver the website to you. We also use it for other things, which we think help you and us. We’ve put this notice together to explain this.
This Privacy Notice explains what Personal Data the practice holds, why we hold and process it, who we might share it with, and your rights and freedoms under the Law.
Security & protection
We use your information to help protect you and ourselves against fraud or crime. For example, our service providers look at all use of our website to help block malicious activity. This helps keep you and us safe. One of our security providers is Google ReCaptcha.
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (first name, last name, email, phone number)
How do we collect data?
You directly provide the Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit a Contact Us form
- Voluntarily provide us your information via opt-in form
- Place an order for any any treatment or product
- Register for our events
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For more information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use?
There are number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
Advertising - The Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. The Company may share some limited aspect of this information with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
As a part of our marketing we may:
• Send our adverts to you.
• Send an email newsletter to you.
• Advertise to people who have a similar profile to you or share your interests.
• Identify what other marketing may be of interest to you.
• Use your information to understand how useful our marketing is and make it better.
You have the right to stop Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you agreed to receive marketing, you may also opt-out of receiving later.
We think carefully about how we use your information. We always aim to use it in a way that’s fair to you. You might prefer us not to use it for some purposes. You have a legal right to:
• Ask us to provide you with copies of your personal information, make corrections or delete it.
• Object to our processing of your information in some circumstances. For example, to ask us not to share your personal information for online advertising.
• Complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office by visiting ico.org.uk.
We may not always be able to stop processing your information, such as if we’re using it to help protect you or others.
Types of Personal Data
The Company holds personal data in the following categories:
- Directors, shareholders and staff.
- Staff employment data.
Why we process Personal Data (what is the “purpose”)
“Process” means we obtain, store, update and archive data.
- Personal data is held for the purpose of providing Company with appropriate, high quality, facilities with a panel of lenders.
- Staff employment data is held in accordance with Employment, Taxation and Pensions law.
What is the Lawful Basis for processing Personal Data?
The Law says we must tell you this:
- We hold personal data because it is in our Legitimate Interest to do so. Without holding the data we cannot work effectively.
- We hold staff employment data because it is a Legal Obligation for us to do so.
Who might we share your data with?
We can only share data if it is done securely, and it is necessary to do so.
- Personal data is stored for back-up purposes with our computer software suppliers who store it securely.
- The Company may share some limited aspect of this information with third parties for advertising purposes.
- Employment data will be shared with government agencies such as HMRC.
- Personal identification data will be shared with our lending partners.
How long is the Personal Data stored for?
- We will store Personal data for as long as we are providing a service, we will archive (that is, store it without further action) for as long as is required for legal purposes as recommended by the regulators. We normally hold this information for seven years.
- We must store employment data for six years after an employee has left.
What if you are not happy or wish to raise a concern about our data processing?
You can complain in the first instance to the office manager, please contact us here. If this fails, you can complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or by calling 0303 123 1113.